Friday, March 14, 2008

Spurs Too Short-Handed

I was very pissed when I found out that Bruce Bowen was given a one-game suspension because of the kicking issue during the game against the Hornets!.. Bowen haters are probably rejoicing right now. I am sure of that. I've had enough of Bowen's critics. Laughable suspension..

Okay, enough of the Bruce Bowen suspension, let's turn to the Pistons-Spurs game. The Detroit Pistons won against the San Antonio Spurs 84-80. Rip Hamilton scored 25 points and Tayshaun Prince adding 17 points. The Spurs were outrebounded by the Pistons, Antonio McDyess alone got 17 boards. On the Spurs lineup, it was Tony Parker that was hitting the shots with 26 points and 7 assists and Tim Duncan adding up 20 points and 10 boards. The Spurs are short-handed and inside I was sure that they'll lose to the Pistons. I am going to forgive for losing this game, but they have to gear up soon because the playoffs is near and the competition in the Western Conference has never been this tight.

1 comment:

John said...

Halley, I have to say that after this defeat against the Celtics, looks like Spurs can just forget about defending their title.

I don't think their head to head record with any Western Conference contender is good.

By the way, I've got something for you that I think you might be interested. Could I have your e-mail address?

Just incase, mine is sivanjohn@yahoo.com