Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thank You, 1st Bicol Bloggy Awards

It was Thursday, when a friend from the office told me that my blog was nominated as one of the Best Sports Blog at the 1st Bicol Bloggy Awards and was invited to go the awarding ceremony. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend to awards night. But even so, I was still very glad that people now knew about jaggedcore.blogspot.com, which was a fusion of my love for the NBA and writing.

I never really expected to win in the sports category, but I won! My blog won the Best Sports Blog in the very 1st Annual Bicol Bloggy Awards that was held at the Bicol University Amphi Theater. My deepest gratitude to the organizers and to everyone who's contributed to this great blogging event.

Thank you very much!

Image Source/s:

No comments: