Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Got Tagged, a-g-a-i-n

Got tagged again. Thanks Melanie!.. =p

1. Name 1 thing you do everyday: I watch the television early in the morning, before eating breakfast. I know you have an idea of what I'm watching. =P

2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn: I want to learn the Korean language. I want to learn how to play basketball.

3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood: coupon bond - one of my teacher in elementary sells coupon bond and she's really earning a lot 'cause she keeps on giving us activities and projects. [tsk tsk negosyante tlg] + floor wax - my elementary teachers always asks us to bring floor wax and i don't like bringing one. + lampaso - this actually a requirement. nice 'no. as if i attended school to learn how to clean. i learned enough cleaning at home.

4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do: beef steak - i love beef + kinilaw - my favorite + overload - NOT AVAILABLE + DJC halo-halo - mas feel ko kasing kumain ng halo-halo sa DJC - Tiwi, hehe

5. Name 5 things that make you feel good: i feel really-really good when i kiss mom on her cheeks before leaving for work [sweet!] + a text from a friend + a 'good morning' from friends + i feel good after a dreamless sleeeeppp.. zzzZZzz + i feel really good when i'm not late for work [which rarely happens]

1 comment:

John said...

Hey Halley, did you just see that!!!

46 points tonight is simply unbelievable.

MANu is on fire!!!!

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/02/nba-news-g-i-n-o-b-i-l-i.html