Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Russians Late Surge Came Too Late

I've been really worried about the game result between Argentina and Russians. Because I know Russians don't give up easily. I'm just so glad that the Argentines won 91-79, with Luis Scola setting the pace for his team and scored 37 points with eight boards. Andres Nocioni also added frustration to the Russians with his 100% shooting, which includes three 3-pointers and nine boards. Manu Ginobili also poured in 12 points and four assists. The Russians fought hard but it was too late even for Andrei Kirilenko -the NBA star, who finished with 23 points. Well, it's unfortunate for the Russians to not make it to the quarterfinals. I think it's just tough to win get a spot in a group full of great players and I'm not just talking about Argentina, okay. I'm also talking about Lithuania, Croatia, and Australia. All these teams are good! And you know what? Team USA will find their match soooon.

No comments: