Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Remember This?

Remember this? I do. Game 4 of the Western Conference semis between the San Antonio Spurs and the Phoenix Suns. I don't want to go with the details of the game because I promised myself to try not to speak of 'dirty' words about some irrelevant player/s. ;-) [oh you know who I'm talking about, right?] Okay enough. I brought this topic because the Spurs and the Suns are going to have a rematch on December 17, which is December 18 here in the Philippines. Yes a rematch and I can't wait to watch it. I expect a tough game between these two. Honestly, the Spurs have a hard time playing against the Suns. It's just that the Spurs defense does not always work against the Suns.

What's nice about the Spurs-Suns game is the intensity. Both teams simply wanted to win against the other, it's like watching the Playoffs. The regular season is not over yet, but the intensity between these two teams is continuously escalating. Oh and I'm also talking about the intensity between the Spurs and the Suns fans. For Phoenix Suns fans who hasn't got over the Suns' demise last season, get over it now! Or you're just going to hurt yourselves even more if the Suns lose to the Spurs on their rematch this month. Ha-ha! =P

No comments: