Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Got Tagged

I have no idea what it means to get Tagged until my TL tagged me. Now I know what it is and so here's my list!..

5 Things Found in my Bag
1. cellphone
2. eyeglasses
3. tumbler
4. umbrella
5. coin purse

5 Things Found in my Wallet
1. lots of new 20pesos
2. atm card
3. postal id
4. a card from a good friend of mine
5. coins

5 Things Found in my Room
1. books
2. a world map
3. a couch
4. pc
5. rechargeable lamp

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
1. go to where my friends are, miss them a lot
2. to travel the world
3. to watch nba games, courtside
4. to get a puppy
5. i've always wanted to swim, i'm scared of drowning

5 Things I am Currently Into
1. saving money to buy a bday present for a good friend
2. reading John Grisham's The Client
3. trying to understand about the things that've happened
4. trying to refocus from my favorite team's losing streak, grrrh!..
5. Stardust

5 People to Tag on this Meme
1. Shammy
2. LaniLane
3. Christelle
4. Bendyk
5. Yona

No comments: