Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feels Like 2005

Have I ever mentioned that one of my favorite Eastern Conference teams is the Detroit Pistons? [maybe on my previous blog] Anyways, I like the Pistons buy hey I'm a loyal San Antonio Spurs fan, so, I go for the Spurs. The Detroit Pistons visit the AT&T Center to face the San Antonio Spurs, first time this season. Both teams lost to their previous games, the Pistons to the Dallas Mavericks while the Spurs to the Golden State Warriors. Both, the Pistons and the Spurs are good defensively but both are having difficulty on the offensive end. Watching these teams clash for the first time this season feel like visiting the memory of the 2005 Finals. Hmmm.. Can't wait to go home and watch NBA Live!.. Thank goodness there's the NBA Live to replay the highlights of the day's games.

Herrmann: the Piston to watch out for
Pistons-Spurs Stats @ NBA.com
Spurs not worried about standing, for now
Ginobili off the Bench??

No comments: