Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shaq's Found His Twin?

The Suns defeated the Spurs 96-79 yesterday. I think Shaq is slowly shaping up to style of the Suns and he's done a great job in helping Amare Stoudemire. Yesterday, Stoudemire finished with 21 points and Shaq helping out by adding 16 points and 9 rebounds. And here's what Shaq has to say to his twin, "I got the greatest power forward in the game playing with me. It's my job to take him to the next level." Spurs' Tim Duncan got the flying colors with 23 points and Tony Parker adding up his 20 points. I was disturbed by the loss of the Spurs because they need to win games now more than ever. What was even more disturbing for me was the Manu Ginobili's groin injury. "I don't know how long he will be out. But he definitely will be out tomorrow [Friday]," said Spurs' coach Pop after practice sessions. The Spurs' have 4 games to go and each of those games are critical in putting them to spot where they could get homecourt advantage. Manu's injury really showed in the numbers he had during the Suns-Spurs game. Duncan, Parker, and the rest of the Spurs have to step up their game now or they'll lose the 2nd seed to the Lakers or the Rockets.

1 comment:

John said...

Hi Halley,

Was wondering did you receive my e-mail?