Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spurs' 0-2 Deficit Repeat

Do we [Spurs' fans] have to endure that same feeling when the New Orleans Hornets buried the San Antonio Spurs to a 0-2 deficit again? I understand if the Spurs are still weary after that strenuous job of eliminating the Hornets. But it's the conference finals and it's the Lakers that they're battling against. Okay, inhale-exhale. Breathe Halley, just relax.

Tell me, is there any reason for the Spurs to panic? Definitely. In fact, the Spurs have all the reasons to panic. The Game 1 loss was a bit easier to take in because they had a superb 1st half. But then again, it was the Lakers who won and showing the Spurs who rules in the Staples Center. And then came Game 2. Without any practice the Spurs allowed Kobe Bryant and the rest of the Lakers to finish them off with a 30-point lead. The Lakers won 101-71 against the weary defending champs and getting a 2-0 lead in the series. I am not feeling good about this series but I won't falter, I'm still going for the Spurs no matter what. Cheer up my fellow Spurs fans!.. =)

No comments: